The 2022 event will focus on a range of hot issues including how the industry implements new behaviours, improves the quality of what it builds and meets it’s net zero responsibilities.
Visitors to UKCW London will enjoy a packed three days of thought leadership, product launches, industry innovation and major exhibitors.
Some of the highlights include:
• Keynote speakers – Dame Judith Hackitt, Architect George Clarke, Dr Sonia Zahiroddiny Head of Digital Engineering at HS2, Dr David Hancock IPA Cabinet Office and Lord Stephen Greenhalgh Minister of State for Building Safety and Fire
• 150+ hours of free CPD, with sessions on Fire Safety, Building Energy Performance, Digitalisation and Building Regulations Part L
• 600+ exhibitors – Meet this year’s top suppliers
• The Hosted Buyer Programme – connect with new suppliers, get access to the lounge facilities throughout the day, including networking, lunch and refreshments.
• Access to five shows with one free ticket! London’s biggest construction event in decades includes The Offsite Show, Concrete Expo London, Grand Designs Live and Green Living Live – entry is free to all events.
• See modular buildings, the Low Carbon House packed full of sustainable tech, 3D printing Robots, drones, and the latest Augmented Reality Tech launch from Microsoft Hololens with DXC
• The Innovation Zone is a showcase of the sector’s green change-makers, see advanced sensors for buildings to improve air quality, air leakage eradicating tapes for insulation boards to improve thermal performance and a circular economy pallet reuse scheme and more.
To register for your free ticket click here.