Carmarthenshire County Council in association with Ceredigion County Council, Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council, Pembrokeshire County Council and Swansea Council are aiming to renew the line-up of firms and this time around have opened the door to smaller contractors.
The new framework which will run from 2023 to 2026 with an option to extend for up to an additional 12 months now includes new lots covering small work packages of up to £50,000 for the first time.
There are also lots for specialist roles like demolition, road markings and public lighting within the expanded framework structure.
South West Wales Regional Civil Engineering Contractors Framework
- Very Small Civil Engineering Resource Services – up to £50k
Lot 1A – Pembrokeshire
Lot 1B – Carmarthenshire
Lot 1C – Neath Port Talbot & Swansea
Lot 1D – Ceredigion
- Civil Engineering Works – up to £400k
Lot 2A – Pembrokeshire
Lot 2B – Carmarthenshire
Lot 2C – Neath Port Talbot & Swansea
Lot 2D – Ceredigion
- Lot 3 – Civil Engineering Works All Areas (400,000 – £2m)
- Lot 4 – Civil Engineering Works All Areas (2m -plus)
- Lot 5 – Demolition (All Areas)
- Lot 6 – Public Lighting (All Areas)
- Lot 7 – Lining & Road Marking (All Areas)
- Lot 8 – Surfacing (All Areas)
- Lot 9 – Ground Investigations (All Areas)
- Lot 10 – Marine Works excluding Coastal (All Areas)
- Lot 11 – Traffic Management Services (All Areas)
Business Wales will be facilitating a free live tender webinar on 18 October specifically for those interested in tendering. To register contact Business Wales on 01267 233749 or by email.