The north west-based procurement body has designed the new framework to help its 900 social landlord members deliver energy efficiency upgrades.
The 4-year framework offers covers 11 regions across England Wales and Northern Ireland and has also been broken down into 14 service-specific lots covering work pipelines from £5m to £100m.
Decarbonisation & Retrofit Framework
- Lot 1: Solar PV – £20m
- Lot 2 Air Source Heat Pumps – £50m
- Lot 3 Ground Source Heat Pumps – £50m
- Lot 4 Insulation – £50m
- Lot 5 Vehicle Charging Points – £5m
- Lot 6 Metering and Billing – £5m
- Lot 7 Triple Glazing – £20m
- Lot 8 Retrofit Works – £100m
- Lot 9 Full Service Solution – Retrofit – £100m
- Lot 10 Funding consultancy services – £5m
- Lot 11 Asset Management & Surveying – £5m
- Lot 12 PAS Services – £5m
- Lot 13 Energy Bureau Services – £5m
- Lot 14 Eco Funding and Delivery – £100m
Firms have until 22 May to submit tenders and can submit an interest by clicking on the My Tender portal.
For further information email [email protected].