ACCIONA will be hosting a Meet the Buyer event on Thursday May 19 to encourage local suppliers to submit interest in working on the project.
Suppliers from the following services are encouraged to attend this first ERF Project Meet the Buyer event:
Construction and civil engineering
- Civil, material and works
- Hired plant, including earth movement, cranes
- Small plant
- Site vehicles
- Construction material supply / Builder’s merchants
- Traffic management / logistics
- Labour supply
- Road cleaners
- Fencing and signage
- Small mechanical/electrical equipment and services
- Construction & general services
Ancillary and site support services
- Tools and consumables
- Office cleaning services
- Site security
- Temporary Facilities
- Maintenance support (electrical, mechanical, civil)
- Information technology, including Audio/video
- Medical care
- PPE / Safety equipment and services
The event will be split into three separate sessions:
- 08:00–10:00 Construction and civil engineering
- 10:30–13:30 Ancillary and site support services
- 14:00–16:00 Construction and civil engineering
At the start of each session, ACCIONA will offer a brief presentation on the ERF Project, covering the construction process and key milestones, and explain the registration process to the ACCIONA Procur-e system.
Attending businesses will be allocated a dedicated slot to meet with one of the ACCIONA procurement team to discuss opportunities as part of the ERF project.
North London based businesses wishing to register for the event should email: [email protected] with the details of their company (name and head office location) and confirm if they offer construction and civil engineering or ancillary and site support services.
Registration for the event is now opens and successful applicants will be notified by close of business on Friday 13 May 2022.
ACCIONA will be delivering further Meet the Buyer events in 2022 to engage businesses in additional work packages.
If as a business, you do not offer services from the above list you can send your details to [email protected] and register your interest for future events.