The DPS will replace an existing workplace maintenance framework agreement which ends in January 2023.
Incumbent firms on this include: Amey, Bell Decorating, Equans, Fortem, Galliford Try, Graham, Kier, Mears, Mitie, Morgan Sindall, Vinci and Wates.
Freshly selected suppliers for the new DPS panel will be able to provide a one-stop shop for all aspects of housing maintenance and repair for both tenanted and void/vacant properties.
It has also been designed to help clients achieve net zero goals with PAS 2030/35 certified suppliers offering whole home retrofit services as well as housing portfolio management, for customers looking to manage their housing stock.
This DPS is split into six main service types. These are:
- planned maintenance works
- reactive and emergency maintenance
- whole home retrofit: to support government carbon net zero policies
- compliance: services to make sure the property is compliant and includes electrical and gas testing, asbestos removal, water and fire safety
- management services for void (empty) or vacant properties such as security, electrical services and groundworks
- housing portfolio management
Procurement documents are available free of charge by clicking here.