A total of 16 specialist firms have secured places on the deal covering painting, decorating and repairs works for the public sector to access.
Peter Francis, Executive Director of Operations at Fusion21 said: “This refreshed framework has been developed in response to member and supply chain feedback and will support the continued delivery of cost-effective cyclical repairs and decoration programmes across the public sector.
“The framework offers sector specific specifications and supplier lists to meet the particular requirements of Fusion21 members, whether this is social housing, health sector, education sector or wider public sector.
“Works include not only pre-paint repairs and internal and external decoration but specialist coatings and heritage works for the public sector.
“In addition to working with a team of technical procurement experts, Fusion21 members accessing this offer will benefit from a compliant and efficient route to market, flexible call-off options – including direct award, and geographical coverage across the UK, down to a regional and local level.
“As with all Fusion21’s frameworks, the Painting, Decorating, and Associated Repairs Framework will also support our members to deliver social value to their communities, aligned with their organisational priorities.”
The winning forms are:
- A Connolly Limited
- Alfred Bagnall & Sons (North) Ltd
- Axis Europe plc
- Bell Decorating Group Limited
- Diamond Decorators (UK) Limited
- George Jones & Son (Contractors) Limited
- Hankinson Whittle Programmed Limited
- Ian Williams Limited
- Michael Donaghy (P&D) Ltd
- MITIE Property Services (UK) Ltd
- Mulalley & Company Ltd
- Novus Property Solutions Limited
- Seddon Construction Limited
- The AD Construction Group (Architectural Decorators Ltd)
- Trident Maintenance Services Ltd
- Wharfedale Decorations Ltd